About the Position
DreamSail Games is seeking a Character Artist tenacious enough over creative fulfillment to ditch their current reality for the adventure of VR Game Development.
Candidates for this role must apply with a portfolio of their work:
New York City
Experience & Skills
- Showcase awesome 3D Asset Creation skills with strong understanding of design sense, material definition, and texturing
- Be proficient in (at least) the following tools: Maya, Max, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Have experience bringing their work to life in a game engine such as Unreal or Unity
- Desire to learn and evangelize the use of new tools.
- Prepared to generalize beyond character art (at times) to complete concept, prop, or animation tasks
- Maintains and understands a consistent aesthetic throughout the course of a project
- Works closely with game designers, programmers, and fellow artists to achieve studio goals
- Mentors other 3D artists to raise studio expertise
- Understands how to take feedback
Competitive. Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the heading “Character Artist: YOUR NAME.” You must apply with a PORTFOLIO of your work and links to any released games/published you were involved with.
About DreamSail Games
Our passion at DreamSail Games is creating multiplayer games that allow players to discover who they are in extraordinary circumstances.
We believe that throwing players into otherworldly situations, alongside others, leads to unforgettable moments. We want our players to learn about themselves through their interactions with others without the expectations of reality.