About the Position
You fancy yourself a master of compelling interaction and the word "Player" to you isn't a social manipulator, but a person to design hazards for. DreamSail Games is looking for individuals with these qualities who dare to craft thrilling entertainment for the VR era of gamers.
New York City
Experience & Skills
- Prior experience designing 3D or VR games in Unreal 4 or Unity
- Can build unique and engaging gameplay spaces that are capable of story-telling
- Script gameplay events, and have a passion for creating systems and interactions in the context of entertainment design
- Experience/Interest in working with virtual reality headsets such as the Oculus Rift
- Communicates their ideas clearly and impactfully through written, verbal, and visual means.
- Maintain a personality that is eager for criticism and highly collaborative with programmers and artists to find the best solutions to complicated problems.
- Prior programming experience in C++ or C#
- Experience with Unreal and it's Blueprint system
- Experience with 3D modeling in relation to game development using Unreal BSP, Google Sketchup, Maya, or 3D Studio Max
- Extensive VR experience
- Understanding of cinematic pacing
Competitive. Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with the heading “Game Designer: YOUR NAME.” Please send a resume as well as links to any released/published games you were involved with.
About DreamSail Games
Our passion at DreamSail Games is creating multiplayer games that allow players to discover who they are in extraordinary circumstances.
We believe that throwing players into otherworldly situations, alongside others, leads to unforgettable moments. We want our players to learn about themselves through their interactions with others without the expectations of reality.