ABOUT THE POSITION
DreamSail Games is a funded studio looking for a new team member ready to dive into making exceptional multiplayer experiences in Unity. We're in the process of releasing Blade Ballet, a multiplayer game of whirling robot destruction.
New York City
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- A minimum of 3 years of software development experience in the games industry
- Experience working on real-time networked gameplay in multiplayer games
- Extensive experience working with Unity
- Advanced C# programming skills
- Excellent 3D math, trigonometry, and linear algebra skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Bonus: Interest/Experience in working with VR headsets
- Implement, test, debug, and maintain networked gameplay code in Unity 5
- Work closely with designers and artists to create high quality features
- Improve, by example, the efficiency and quality of the studio’s tech team
- Help peer review code to maintain quality and stability
Competitive. Commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Email email@example.com with the heading “Networking Programmer: YOUR NAME.” Please send a resume as well as links to any released games/published you were involved with.
ABOUT DREAMSAIL GAMES
Our passion at DreamSail Games is creating multiplayer games that allow players to discover who they are in extraordinary circumstances.
We believe that throwing players into otherworldly situations, alongside others, leads to unforgettable moments. We want our players to learn about themselves through their interactions with others without the expectations of reality.